Buying a House Process
Purchasing your first home can be a daunting process. If you have never purchased or sold a property before, ask one of our agents about ‘first time buyer assistance’. We will be more than happy in explaining the what, why, when and how’s of moving home… and of course, be there for you every step of the way.
Are you aware of the Help to Buy scheme? We’re offering free advice and assistance to those looking to purchase a Help to Buy property. Click here to register your interest in Help to Buy and let us know the areas you are interested in. Once you have registered, you can download your free Help to Buy guide which is packed with information on the scheme as well as a useful FAQ!
Harry Harper have also teamed up with a number of local approved partners in financial and legal, so If you would like us to take care of everything from finding your home, financial advice, legal and even helping you move in… then we can help.
So to get moving today, why not call us one of our expert agents on 02920 310 555.
You can also register online to receive email alerts of the latest properties that meet your criteria as soon as they come on the market. Simply let us know what you are looking for and if we don’t already have your perfect home, we will find it for you!
Click on the button below to register your details and search criteria;
- Get a mortgage approved – Harry Harper are partnered with an Independent Mortgage Advisor to provide independent financial advice. Call us today on 02920 310 555 to arrange an appointment or click here.
- Register online, in person or on the phone – Simply contact your local office, let our expert agents know what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to help you find it.
- Search for properties online – Search for properties on our website. It’s updated daily, so don’t forget to come back often to check.
- Arrange viewings – You can do this online or by calling your local office. Arrange a time that’s convenient for you.
- Find the property of your dreams? – Put in an offer and get it accepted
- Instruct a Property Solicitor – otherwise known as a Conveyancing Solicitor. If you use our recommended partner, it will even help your property complete quicker on average – for more information, click here.
- Arrange a Survey – we can help recommend a Surveyor.
- Exchange contracts – then complete on your property with the help of our dedicated Transaction Support Team.
- Move in!